Search This Blog

Monday 5 December 2011

somethings have happened somethings are yet to come ....



Turning the defeat [of heart] into victory of love elegantly
love has cast a spell of attraction on heart
there is no question of denial anymore
this is not necklace of diamonds but garland of flowers bond of marriage
somethings have happened
somethings are yet to come
it has just showered
rain has yet to come
peacock of my heart is eager to dance freely
our meeting is yet incomplete
Radha-Krishna must have met somewhere here
music of their love is spread in the air here
we have come even closer in this pure ambience
I have just given my heart, many things are yet to come
many have contributed to our bonding
magnificent waterfall sings songs of love
it tempts us with our coming future
this feeling tickles my heart
all days are yet to come
all nights are yet come
pleasing wind from east has excited my body ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment