Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

In the open sky, fly the birds of dreams In the land of heart, fly the birds of dreams



In the open sky, fly the birds of dreams
In the land of heart, fly the birds of dreams
o, who knows, where shall they go
now that the wings are open, the sight says (eyes say)
it seems we have woken up now
worries that were there, have been left behind,
we have come ahead of them,
life is flowing in the winds,
life is saying this to us,
now, whatever happens, let it be..
when someone touched it happened
I roam around scented,
I am lost somewhere, there are new things happening,
so intoxicated I seem to be,
it has so happened that hearts have melted,
in a moment I OR we have changed
O.. whatever happens now...
I got light,
now such a charm has rained in the paths,
got every happiness,
now a life liveliness has rained upon life,
now I  have learnt to live,
I remember yesterday, when that moment came,
which had such magic,
I became like-new,
how was that yesterday,
heart says go that way only
wherever your wish takes you,
now,
whatever happens..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment